Friday 3 August 2012

Day 7 - Technical Difficulties, please stand by

This used to scare the life out of me.

August 2nd


Or at least it should have been.

Having character tends to be seen as a good thing. You would take it as a compliment if it was said about you. In this case not so much.

My laptop 'has character' and 'knows it's own mind.' Yesterday it's mind was fixed upon not working at all from about 3pm onward hence this is coming out late.

Following a sensible rational discourse (threats and swearing on my part, mute indifference on the part of the computer) we've come to an arrangement where it works and I don't throw it out of the window. So apologies for the delay and lack of detail.

Numbers


Day 7 gave us 53,800m in the pool.

This brings our total so far to a barely credible 319,000m.

This is roughly enough to swim the entire length of the Deleware River Water Trail, winner of the prestigious Pennsylvania River of the Year 2011. Looks beautiful.

Right, I'll be back tomorrow later today and we'll have something other than swimming results to count. See you then.

R

You can follow me on Twitter at @Le_Paien_Roux

No comments:

Post a Comment